Science Students at Felician College, 1968
Courtesy, Felician College.
This photograph shows students in a science laboratory at Felician
College. A four-year college formed in 1967 for lay women and women in religious orders,
Felician College originally was a normal school for Roman Catholic women in the Polish
order, Felician Sisters of Lodi. The normal school became Immaculate Conception Junior
College in 1942 and began admitting lay women in 1964.