Glamorous War in the Air
several advertisements for 'la Guerre Aerienne'
two of the usual style cover pages showing
portraits of French pilots
- left : towards the end of the war, numerous cover pages
showing pilots missing in action were used
- right : the successor title 'la Vie Aerienne', published
from April 1919 on
- As the title makes clear, this magazine was published
with the view of providing information on the war in the
- The first issue appeared mid 1916, the last in March 1919
after which the magazine was renamed 'la Vie Aerienne'.
- Many thanks to Olivier for these magazines