- MOUZON, HENRY, and others (1794). North and South Carolina. [Full description, several versions Use control-f and search for "mouzon". Available NC Office of Archives and History. See Bookstores. ]
- PRICE & STROTHER (1808). State of North Carolina.
- TANNER, H. S. (1823). North and South Carolina.[Online version]
- MILLS, ROBERT (1825). State of South Carolina. [Online state map and online Kershaw District map]
- McRAE, JOHN (1833). State of North Carolina.
- FADEN, WILLIAM (1787). Marches of Lord Cornwallis in the Southern Provinces. [[Full description, several versions Use control-f and search for "faden"]
- FADEN, WILLIAM (1787). Plan of the Battle Fought near Camden, August 16, 1780.
- BRITISH ARMY HEADQUARTERS. Unpublished manuscript maps from British Army Headquarters, now in William Clement Library, Ann Arbor Mich.
- LOSSING, BENSON J. (1859. New York). The Pictorial Field-Book of the Revolution. [Benjamin Lossing's Fieldbook, Vol., Chap. XVII. Separate search site for Lossing.]
- KAPP, FRIEDRICH (1884. New York). The Life of John Kalb, Major General in the Revolutionary Army.
- KIRKLAND, THOMAS J., and KENNEDY, ROBERT M. (1905. Columbia, S. C.). Historical Camden, Colonial and Revolutionary Period. [(Columbia: The State Company, 1905; reprint Kershaw County Historical Society, 1994). . Available from Kershaw County Historical Society.]
- SCHARF, J. THOMAS (1879. Baltimore). History of Maryland.
- RAMSAY, DAVID (1809. Charleston). History of South Carolina From its First Settlement in 1670 to 1808. [(Newberry, SC: W.I. Duffie, 1858)]
- LAMB, R. (1809. Dublin). An Original and Authentic Journal of Occurrences During the Late American War.
- LEE, HENRY (1827. Washington). Memoirs of the War in the Southern Department of the United States. [ (originally published as Memoirs of the War in the Southern Department) (New York: Arno Press edition, 1969). Currently published as The Revolutionary War Memoirs of General Henry Lee General Henry Lee (1756-1818). Possibly available at some regional national parks. Available from Don Joyce Bookseller. See Bookstores.]
- HORRY, PETER, and WEEMS, M. L (1823. Philadelphia). The Life of General Francis Marion. [Online version,
Another online version. There are other online versions. Available at some regional national parks. See Bookstores. ]
- JAMES, WILLIAM DOBEIN (1821. Charleston). A Sketch of the Life of Brigadier General Francis Marion. [Online version].
- STEDMAN, CHARLES (1794. London). The History of the Origin, Progress, and Termination of the American War. [(London: J. Murray, Printer, 1794)]
- HANGER, GEORGE, Fourth Baron Coleraine (1801. London). The Life, Adventures and Opinions of Colonel George Hanger. [Published in two volumes by J. Debrett, Piccadilly, London, 1801 Online version].
- McCRADY, EDWARD (1902. New York). The History of South Carolina in the Revolution.
- THATCHER, JAMES (1827. Boston). A Military Journal During the American Revolutionary War. [from 1775-1783; Describing interesting events and
transactions of this period; With Numerous Historical Facts and Anecdotes, from the original manuscript. To Which is added, an
Appendix, Containing Biographical sketches of several general officers. 2nd edition. Boston: Cottons & Barnard, 1827. Online version. Available from Don Joyce Bookseller. See Bookstores.]
- MARYLAND HISTORICAL SOCIETY (1900. Baltimore). Archives of Maryland. Vol. 18, Muster Rolls and Other Records of Service of Maryland Troops in
the American Revolution, 1775-1783. [Online version]
- GREGG, ALEXANDER (1867. New York). History of the Old Cheraws. [Gregg, Alexander. History of The Old Cheraws: Containing an Account of the Aborigines of the Pedee, The First White Settlements, Their Subsequent Progress,Civil Changes, the Struggle of the Revolution, and Growth of the Country Afterward, Extending from About A.D. 1730 to 1810, with Notices of Families and Sketches of Individuals. New York: Richardson & Co., 1867.]
- ALLEN, PAUL (1819. Baltimore). History of the American Revolution.
- WHEELER, JOHN H. (1851. Philadelphia) Historical Sketches of North Carolina. [Historical Sketches of North Carolina From 1584�1851. Baltimore: Regional Publishing Company, 1964. (Reprint from 1851 publication.).
Reprint available.. Included on cd]