WILLIAM FERGUSON - PENSION STATEMENT (abstract) - UNKNOWN NO.
Information extracted from:
This webpage. Search for "ky-12"
Name: FERGUSON, WILLIAM
- Filed pension statement: 30 Sep 1833, Cumberland Co. KY
- Pension number: unknown
- Age: 69
Facts relevant to Battle of Camden:
- Amelia Co. VA Militia
- Joined end of June 1780
- Substitute for John White
- Officers: Capt. James Johnsons, Company. Lieut. Thomas Jett
- Marched to Hillsboro
- Attached to Capt. Harveys Regiment
- Around 1 Aug 1780, joined Gates army
- Was in the "fatal Battle of Camden"
If you can give permission for full text of source or
if you have a complete copy of this pension statement, please submit it.